IMPORTANT UPDATE: Regarding Sending Friend Requests To Strangers on MySpace


Dear Glen,
 
You're invited to Monday's "Ask Max" sessions where I'll cover the topic of "Friend Requests" and Spam Robots. 
 
It appears that MySpace has tagged a number of my suggested "Friend Requests" as being sent by a Spam Robot and is preventing students from contacting new people using these scripts.  
 
The solution to this situation is to change the wording in your "Friend Requests" and send out variations of the message instead of exact duplicates each time.
 
WARNING: DO NOT load my "Friend Request" Scripts into an auto-mated 'Friend Blaster System"
It's IMPORTANT to be SELECTIVE when sending a "Friend Request" to a stranger on any social network and these auto-mated systems are not selective enough.  Indiscriminate mailings to the wrong people will result in Spam complaints and Deletion of your Page.  
 
Examples of the Two Friend Requests that have been tagged:
 
"Hi, I found your page while waiting for a friend and would like to add you to my friends list. My name is Max. Feel free to IM me when you see me on."
 
"Thanks for adding me as a friend. I've met some wonderful people on here and have made some great new friends. What do you do?".
 
MySpace would conclude these are sent by Spam Robots if:
    a. a number of their users complained about receiving them
    b. people are loading this expression into an automated friend building systems
       and blasting it out indiscriminately
    c.people are sending it out too many times in one day. 
    d. people are sending it out too many times to the wrong people who file spam complaints
 
If you're blocked from sending "Friend Requests" on MySpace, and are told that you are suspected of using a software program to gain friends, you can unblock yourself by putting in a caption.
Then CHANGE and ALTERNATE your  future "Friend Request" messages.
 
It might be a good idea to use several different ones each day, or personalize it for the person you're contacting. 
 
NEW "Friend Request" EXAMPLES:
 
"(Hi, or Hello, or Greetings, ) My name is Max. I noticed your page and would like to count you as one of my friends.  Feel free to IM me when you see me on."
 
"(Hi, or Hello, or Greetings, ) I like what you did with your page and would like to add you as one of my friends. My name is Max.  Feel free to IM me when you see me on."
 
"(Hi, or Hello, or Greetings, ) Max here.  I liked your page and would like to count you as one of my friends.  Send me an IM anytime you see me on."
 
"(Hi, or Hello, or Greetings, ) I'm Max, I used to live in Hoboken and would like to add you as a friend.  Send me an IM anytime you see me on."
 
"(Hi, or Hello, or Greetings, ) We're both fans of Neil Diamond. I'd like to add you as a friend.
Send me an IM anytime you see me on. Max"
 
------------------------------ ------------------------------ -----
 
"Thanks for adding me as a friend. I've met some wonderful people on here and have made some great new friends. What do you do?"
 
"I appreciate being added as a friend.  I'm making a lot of great new friends.  What do you do?"
 
"Thanks for the ad.  Hope to get to know you.  What do you do?"
 
"Appreciate being added to your friends list.  What do you do?"
 
------------------------------ ------------------------------ -------
You can avoid any problems in the future by customizing and personalizing each message to the person you're sending it to.  Personalization will also increase your acceptance rate.  You can comment on almost anything on their page, including: a person's location; something on their page (book,music,movie,etc) that you appreciate;
 
I'll cover this topic in detail during the first 10 minutes of each Ask Max Webinar - Monday, August 17th.
Details and LINKS are listed below:
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------------------- 
LIVE "Ask Max" Session
Mon, Aug 17, 2009 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT
Registration Web Link:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/ register/275746307  
 ----------------------------- ------------------------------ ------------------------ 
LIVE "Ask Max" Session
Mon, Aug 17, 2009 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM EDT
Registration Web Link:
 
If you're following the steps outlined in any of my courses, including not sending out more than 30 Friend Requests in a day, you are in total compliance with the Terms of Service of MySpace and should not be experiencing any difficulties.
 
Warmest regards,
 
Max Steingart
The Father of Social Networking
 
P.S.  As I mentioned in all of the promotional e-mails for the 6 sessions of Facebook
        Boot Camp that began Saturday, August 15th, IT IS A ONE TIME event.
        If you missed it, you missed it and I'm sorry.


This message was sent from Success Online to glenbrink.22ndcentury@blogger.com. It was sent from: Success Online, 300 South Pointe Drive - Suite 2206, Miami Beach, FL 33139. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Email Marketing by
iContact - Try It Free!


Manage your subscription  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Inside] Your 6-Figure Audiobook

Enjoy Tax Free Bitcoin Trading with Americans opening Bitcoin IRAs in record numbers!

Why Worldprofit is the Key to earning online not just now -- but for YEARS to come.