Responsys: Connect this week?

Hi Glen,


Hope you're doing well.

 

You recently signed up for the Responsys newsletter, and I'm following up to see what prompted your interest. I'd like to have a quick five minute chat with you to see where you are with your online marketing programs.

 

Please let me know when a good day and time is for you, as well as the best phone number to reach you at and I'll give you a quick call to see how I might be able to help.

 

Looking forward to connecting.


Regards,

Erich Giles
New Business Development
(415) 278-5449

Responsys, Inc.
717 Market Street, 8th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103
United States






 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Inside] Your 6-Figure Audiobook

Enjoy Tax Free Bitcoin Trading with Americans opening Bitcoin IRAs in record numbers!

Why Worldprofit is the Key to earning online not just now -- but for YEARS to come.