Your wait is over, it's here! New Video, New Product, Huge Discount

Hey Glen,

It's Max Steingart here, with some more very exciting news!

But first, I have a confession to make.

I am a perfectionist.

Last week I told you that my staff and I were diligently preparing
to release my new, and improved "Social Networking Mastery" system
on Tuesday, September 8th.

Well, today I have even better news.

In an effort to cram this new system with additional nuggets of
information that would insure everyone's success, and include each and
every feature recently created by MySpace and Facebook that will have
you adding one person to your business a day in less than an hour,
my IT and Video Team ran out of time and didn't finish.
 
These extra features are NOT going increase the price one bit, but WILL make
my system even more powerful... and help you bring even more smoking hot
clients, customers and distributors into your business.

More importantly, these added features will make learning my system even
easier than before... allowing you to quickly, and effortlessly implement all
my lead generating tactics in just hours... not days, or weeks.

Now, I know that you (and a whole lot of other people) are eagerly waiting for
me to release this new system.  My email in-box is already brimming full of
requests from eager marketers wanting to get in early on this new system.

Relax.

Adding these new features will only delay the release of my new system for a
short time.  Seriously, I'm only talking about a few short days... maybe hours.

Although I can't give you the details yet, I will say this - this short wait
will payoff in huge financial dividends... starting now!

Let me explain:

Right now, I am going to give you the chance to get in on a very special
"EARLY BIRD" price.
 
As of today, you can be one of the first to gain full access to the most
innovative lead generating system ever released, and save $268 of your
hard earned cash by getting in on this special today!

Social Networking Mastery will be selling for $349, but you can order it
for ONLY $175 if you act fast.  That's a 60% Discount.
 
So JUMP ON THIS NOW and SAVE $174!

In ADDITION, If you order TODAY, you'll also receive 2 months
of access to my LIVE online coaching sessions called "Ask Max."
( a $94 value )

Once my new system is released, you will immediately skip past all the
others in line... and gain full access to this revolutionary, business building
system first. 

Make no doubt about it:  By getting in now, not ONLY will you save significantly,
but you will gain a HUGE edge on the competition.  

By being first in line, you will discover my latest breakthrough strategies and
methods to consistently add an "endless" amount of top-notch prospects to your
business, each and every day... guaranteed!

Plus, you'll be able to build your business without spending a dime on marketing,
or advertising!

But you must act quickly.

It could be just a couple of hours until my team is ready to release my new,
"turbo-charged" system. And, when they do this "$174 EARLY BIRD Savings Offer"
will disappear. Then it will be released to the public at full price.

That's fair, right?

You bet it is!

So, get in while you can, and take me up on this limited time offer.

Signing up is easy, just click on the link below now:

http://www.maxsteingart.com/mastery

It's really that simple... and your business will be changed forever.

"Social Networking Mastery" is destined to become the standard
for which all future training on any topic will be measured.  Just
ask Gena, who added 61 new people to her business in August.
 
That's right. Gena's added 11 people in May; 12 in June; 25 in July;
and now 61 new people in August.  That's 109 people in 120 days.

Her Secret is My Secret.  And it will be YOUR Secret when you
have my new system.  Go To:

Warmest regards,

Max Steingart
The Father of Social Networking

P.S.  The EARLY BIRD SPECIAL Ends when Social Networking
         Mastery is released.  Don't miss out.  I'm trying to save you $268.


This message was sent from Success Online to glenbrink.22ndcentury@blogger.com. It was sent from: Success Online, 300 South Pointe Drive - Suite 2206, Miami Beach, FL 33139. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Email Marketing by
iContact - Try It Free!


Manage your subscription  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Inside] Your 6-Figure Audiobook

Enjoy Tax Free Bitcoin Trading with Americans opening Bitcoin IRAs in record numbers!

100 Free RAISR Coins at CryptoFundRaiser