very juicy....about integrity....and tonight on SOUL Radio

 Sign up for school here, if you are not part of SOUL yet

How to Rise above Emotion and Conflict with Great Ease and Joy  - Jennifer Hough with William Linville - on SOUL Radio ( you can listen to the recording of it too anytime) at www.blogtalkradio.com/soulradio 

"Integrity to your word is one thing.  Integrity to your heart is even more powerful.  Now if your words match your heart, you will be far more likely to do what you say." J. Hough

 Hi you!  Ya know, over the last little bit there's been lots of change for me (I just moved - our new number is 905-640-2303.....here are some pics of my backyard!).  As a result, there were many promises I made  myself and that some people made to me.  What I noticed is that some things I say I will do, I just don't do.  What is that all about?  Because then (for a brief moment of temporary insanity) I am prone to beating myself up.

 

SOUL Whispers -    I'm getting much faster at recognizing when I say I will do something, and it's not inspired from within.  It's about doing what I 'should' do, or what a 'good person' does, not about following my heart.  When I realize I am out of integrity with my heart, I smile to myself, phone the person and apologize if necessary, change the timing or make other plans.....and quickly move on.

 

LET GO OF THE OARS:  This is no time to judge yourself....this is the time to get really clear on what you desire at your deepest levels.....and then settle for nothing less.  

 

  Never apologize for following your heart.  There's no use feeling guilty about not following your heart too!  Just make it right as quickly as you realize it.....and keep shining your light!  The Sister of Soul

Join Esther and Jerry Hicks in Toronto - 30% off through The Vital You (HayHouse loves us)
The Law of Attraction Workshop: A Day with Abraham-Hicks

You've heard about the Law of Attraction, but do you really know how to apply it to your own life? How does it work? How do you keep your thoughts focused on what you want? How do you drive negative thoughts away? You can have whatever you want in your life—It's just a matter of allowing it to happen!

September 26, 2009
9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Convocation Hall at University of Toronto

Save 30% - Use Priority Code 2998 at Checkout!
REGISTER NOW! >>

(This offer applies to online purchases only and expires September 25, 2009.)

Join best-selling authors Esther and Jerry Hicks for this captivating all-day workshop where they will give you all the tools you need to attract whatever you want in your life—all through the inspiring, heart-warming, stirring, thought-provoking and life-changing wisdom of Abraham!

Become a Fan of Jennifer's and the most up to date info on what she is up to!