OPEN NOW or it's worthless-I won't shut you out from the Advanced Class Discount

Untitled Document
Hello Glen,

It seems that many of my subscribers receive my emails at their
work accounts because they like to share my daily motivational
messages with co-workers.
 
As a result a large portion of my list, almost 40%, have not
received the recent notices about my NEW "Social Networking
Mastery" Video series and the deeply discounted price (60% OFF)
that was available since last Thursday and ended last night.
 
I'm going to be Pro-Active here and try to avoid the flood of emails,
faxes, and phone calls to my office pleading for the chance to register
at the lower price that always follows a holiday weekend.
 
So here's the deal.
 
To be fair to everyone that didn't receive my special Alumni offer,
I'm extending the Special Offer for my Advanced "Closing the Sale"
Boot Camp that begins on Saturday, September 19th, until MIDNIGHT
tonight so you still have time to save the extra $151and participate for
ONLY $199.. 

The price to attend increases to $350 on Tuesday.

If you REGISTER NOW you can attend this event for ONLY $199.
That's a 67% Discount.

Save the $151 and use the money to pay off some bills, or take
someone you care about out to dinner.

To REGISTER go to:
http://www.prospectingmasteryuniversity.com/

During this Advanced "Closing the Sale" Boot Camp, I'll personally
help each participant close 5 sales.  All you have to do, is send
me the complete emails or text dialogs between you and your
prospects.

I've posted a video to explain the details.
To learn more go to: http://www.prospectingmasteryuniversity.com/

From prospecting, lead nurturing, to closing the deal – this "Advanced
Alumni Only" event is all about boosting your business, developing
your downline… and watching your bottom line skyrocket!

You'll discover the latest groundbreaking opportunities to grow
your business using the brand new MySpace and Facebook features
that will instantly:

- Double the number of leads, prospects, and recruits flowing
into your business!

- Crank up the quality of each lead… without sacrificing quantity!

- Harness the latest tools to grow your profits… without
spending a dime!

But it gets even better…

I'm also going to take you step-by-step through my ENTIRE "Suspect to
prospect, prospect to new recruit" process… LIVE!

You will see me recruit live people and help others do the same… from search,
approach, and sealing the deal… you witness every detail, see every interaction,
and hear every word!

Plus, I will help you customize everything for your business, including:
- Your profile!
- Your message!
- Your Image!
- Your Opening!
- Your Scripts!

Everything you need to confidently approach and close more prospects, better
prospects.. in less time!

You'll get everything you need to take your business to the next level.

My new scripts will work for you every time and you'll close more sales....online
and offline.

This is mission critical, "must have" information that no one should go without!

So REGISTER NOW for $199 and save the extra $151.
The price goes back up to $350 at midnight tonight.

I am slashing 67% off my normal boot camp tuition – to encourage
you to move heaven and earth to attend this event… making your tuition
just pennies on the dollar. If you can't attend the first session it will be
recorded for your convenient viewing.

But you must hurry… these seats will go fast at the reduced
price!

So click on the link below now, and get in while you still can:

http://www.prospectingmasteryuniversity.com/

Warmest regards,

Max Steingart
The Father of Social Networking

P.S.If you'd like me to personally coach you go to:
www.maxsteingart.com/coaching
and I'll give put you in this advanced class for free


This message was sent from Success Online to glenbrink.22ndcentury@blogger.com. It was sent from: Success Online, 300 South Pointe Drive - Suite 2206, Miami Beach, FL 33139. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Email Marketing by
iContact - Try It Free!


Manage your subscription  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Inside] Your 6-Figure Audiobook

Enjoy Tax Free Bitcoin Trading with Americans opening Bitcoin IRAs in record numbers!

Why Worldprofit is the Key to earning online not just now -- but for YEARS to come.