5 more $199 spots in my Advanced "Closing the Sale" Boot Camp are up for grabs!

Untitled Document
  I M P O R T A N T   M E S S A G E
 
    There are just a FEW places left in my Advanced
 "Closing the Sale" Prospecting Mastery Boot Camp!
 
    The NEXT 5 people to register will be the LAST EVER
to secure their space AND their future.
 
 
    This offer WILL NOT BE REPEATED until 2010.
 
   ****************************************************
 
Glen,
 
If you're not adding one new person a day to your business after going
through any of my video training courses, you're probably missing something.
 
But you can get back on track by attending my Advanced "Closing the
Sale" Boot Camp" because I've opened it up to an additional 5 people and I'll let
you attend for $199.
 
     "Max, OMG!  Yesterday you showed me that I was off
      track a bit. I followed the script today - reconnected with
      someone from HS and I will be signing him up in the next
      2 days. YEAH! Thank you!!!"   Meg
 
My last Advanced Boot Camp series until 2010 will start Saturday,
September 19th.
 
During this Advanced "Closing the Sale" Boot Camp I'll personally
help each participant close 5 sales.  All you have to do, is send
me the complete emails or text dialogs between you and your
prospects.

If you REGISTER NOW you can attend this event for ONLY $199.
That's a 67% Discount.
 
I've posted a new video that explains the details.

To LEARN MORE and REGISTER go to:
http://www.prospectingmasteryuniversity.com/
 
Here's what attending this Advanced Boot Cap did for Gena:
 
During a LIVE Support Session Gena said:
 
    "MAX!! FUN FUN FUN"
 
     "I just signed up a  gal from my friends list, she came
      to me after seeing me post 'is ready to help 5 people
      make their fortune on the Internet'. She told me that
      she watched me post that for weeks and finally she
      couldn't stand it!  She wanted to be one of my 5!!
 
      Now the fun part. As I was signing her up she told me
      she already talked to 2 of her friends, her 4 daughters,
      5 co workers. They want to talk to me and sign up too.
      As we were hanging up she was already making a list
      of people that she wants me to talk to. This is just too
      fun!
 
     BTW - I added 61 people to my team in August. I'm just so
     EXCITED.  I'm having a hard time containing myself - LOL 
     It IS addicting"

From prospecting, lead nurturing, to closing the deal – this "Advanced
Alumni Only" event is all about boosting your business, developing
your downline… and watching your bottom line skyrocket!

You'll discover the latest groundbreaking opportunities to grow
your business using the brand new MySpace and Facebook features
that will instantly:

- Double the number of leads, prospects, and recruits flowing
into your business!

- Crank up the quality of each lead… without sacrificing quantity!

- Harness the latest tools to grow your profits… without
spending a dime!

But it gets even better…

I'm also going to take you step-by-step through my ENTIRE "Suspect to
prospect, prospect to new recruit" process… LIVE!

You will see me recruit live people and help others do the same… from search,
approach, and sealing the deal… you witness every detail, see every interaction,
and hear every word!

Plus, I will help you customize everything for your business, including:
- Your profile!
- Your message!
- Your Image!
- Your Opening!
- Your Scripts!

Everything you need to confidently approach and close more prospects, better
prospects.. in less time!

You'll get everything you need to take your business to the next level.

My new scripts will work for you every time and you'll close more sales....online
and offline.

This is mission critical, "must have" information that no one should go without!

So REGISTER NOW for $199.

Save 67% off my normal boot camp tuition, making your tuition just pennies on the dollar.
Click on the link below now, and get in while you still can:

http://www.prospectingmasteryuniversity.com/

Warmest regards,

Max Steingart
The Father of Social Networking

P.S.If you'd like me to personally coach you go to:
www.maxsteingart.com/coaching
and I'll give put you in this advanced class for free


This message was sent from Max Steingart to glenbrink.22ndcentury@blogger.com. It was sent from: Success Online, 300 South Pointe Drive - Suite 2206, Miami Beach, FL 33139. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Email Marketing by
iContact - Try It Free!


Manage your subscription  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Inside] Your 6-Figure Audiobook

Enjoy Tax Free Bitcoin Trading with Americans opening Bitcoin IRAs in record numbers!

100 Free RAISR Coins at CryptoFundRaiser