The Vote Was 10 to 1 so you can save BIG if you act FAST!

Hi Glen,
 
The vote was 10 to 1, so you can save BIG if you act FAST!
 
I just finished my "Introduction to Social Networking Mastery" Webinar
and gave everyone the chance to vote.  Yes or No.
 
Do you want it now in it's "Preview" format or do you want to wait until
it's "Perfect"?
 
You see, thanks to some last minute Internet upgrades and extras that I
wanted to include in my NEW system, the final Video's and many Quick
Reference Links weren't finished and won't be available until Sunday,
Monday or even as late as Tuesday.
 
I'm a perfectionist, so I wanted to wait until everything was perfect.
 
But Audrey and everyone on my staff said that I was being too picky.
And that it was GREAT as it is. They also reminded me that I'd be available
10 times a week during my LIVE ASK MAX sessions to go over things that
I felt weren't perfect with everyone.
 
I wanted to keep an open mind and left it up to the webinar audience.
I showed everyone what was finished and what needed to be done and
left it up to them.
 
The Vote was 10 to 1 to "RELEASE IT NOW!"
 
    "Max, you continue to amaze me.  Your new system is incredible.
     Everyone on my team is an entrepreneur. We want it now.
     No, we NEED it NOW!"
 
     "Give it to use now.  Just from watching the Intro, I can see what
      I've been doing wrong. I'm losing money everyday I don't have this!"
 
So, I'm RELEASING IT NOW. 
 
That's going to make a lot of people happy, because it means that I'll extend
my EARLY BIRD Special Offer to 50 more people or until it's "PERFECT", which
ever comes first.

In ADDITION, everyone who orders in the next 24 hours will also receive 2 months of
access to my LIVE online coaching sessions called "Ask Max."
( a $94 value )

Once it's "Perfect" the price will be changed forever to $349.
So ORDER IT NOW and save 60%.  You'll be notified of all upgrades
and have access to the system, immediately.
 
Will you be one of the last to save $268?

You can do it now at:
http://www.maxsteingart.com/mastery

Take advantage of this Special Offer NOW because you will never see it this low
again.

Please don't delay too long.  To be fair to everyone, his mailing is going out to my
entire list so I'm going to have to restrict this offer to the next 50 people that
respond.  There were more than enough people participating in today's webinar
that could beat you to it.  So DO IT NOW.

This will be the Best Investment you've ever made for your business and set
you up for explosive growth in 2009.

Signing up is easy, just click on the link below now:

http://www.maxsteingart.com/mastery
 
It's really that simple... and your business will be changed forever.
 
Based on the response I've had from some of the most respected
names in the industry, "Social Networking Mastery" is destined to
become the standard for which all future training on any topic will be
measured.
 
Just ask Gena, who added 61 new people to her business in August.
That's right. Gena's added 11 people in May; 12 in June; 25 in July;
and now 61 new people in August.  That's 109 people in 120 days.
 
Her Secret is My Secret.  And it will be YOUR Secret when you
have my new system.  Go To:

http://www.maxsteingart.com/mastery
 
Warmest regards,
 
Max Steingart
The Father of Social Networking
 
P.S.  The EARLY BIRD SPECIAL Ends when Social Networking
Mastery is Perfect.  Don't miss out. It could be perfect tomorrow.
         I'm trying to save you $268.


This message was sent from Max Steingart to glenbrink.22ndcentury@blogger.com. It was sent from: Success Online, 300 South Pointe Drive - Suite 2206, Miami Beach, FL 33139. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Email Marketing by
iContact - Try It Free!


Manage your subscription  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Inside] Your 6-Figure Audiobook

Enjoy Tax Free Bitcoin Trading with Americans opening Bitcoin IRAs in record numbers!

Why Worldprofit is the Key to earning online not just now -- but for YEARS to come.