My pursuit of perfection gives you 1 more shot at Social Networking Mastery

Hi Glen,
 
Thanks to some last minute Internet upgrades and extras that I want
to include in my NEW Social Networking Mastery system, the final Video's
won't be available until Sunday or Monday.
 
That's going to make a lot of people happy, because it means that I'll extend
my EARLY BIRD Special Offer to 30 more people or until we go live, which
ever comes first.
 
In ADDITION, everyone who orders TODAY, will also receive 2 months of
access to my LIVE online coaching sessions called "Ask Max."
( a $94 value )
 
When we go live, the price will be changed forever and the new Video's will be
released to everyone smart and lucky enough to have ordered my new $349
program that I've discounted by 60%.
 
Will you be one of the last to save $268?
 
You can do it now at:
 
Take advantage of this Special Offer NOW because you will never see it this low
again.
 
Please don't delay too long.  To be fair to everyone, his mailing is going out to my
entire list so I'm going to have to restrict this offer to the next 30 people that
respond.

This will be the Best Investment you've ever made for your business and set
you up for explosive growth in 2009.
 
Signing up is easy, just click on the link below now:

http://www.maxsteingart.com/mastery

It's really that simple... and your business will be changed forever.

Based on the response I've had from some of the most respected
names in the industry, "Social Networking Mastery" is destined to
become the standard for which all future training on any topic will be
measured.
 
Just ask Gena, who added 61 new people to her business in August.
That's right. Gena's added 11 people in May; 12 in June; 25 in July;
and now 61 new people in August.  That's 109 people in 120 days.

Her Secret is My Secret.  And it will be YOUR Secret when you
have my new system.  Go To:
 

Warmest regards,

Max Steingart
The Father of Social Networking

P.S.  The EARLY BIRD SPECIAL Ends when Social Networking
         Mastery is released.  Don't miss out.  I'm trying to save you $268.


This message was sent from Max Steingart to glenbrink.22ndcentury@blogger.com. It was sent from: Success Online, 300 South Pointe Drive - Suite 2206, Miami Beach, FL 33139. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Email Marketing by
iContact - Try It Free!


Manage your subscription  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Inside] Your 6-Figure Audiobook

Enjoy Tax Free Bitcoin Trading with Americans opening Bitcoin IRAs in record numbers!

Why Worldprofit is the Key to earning online not just now -- but for YEARS to come.