I can help you take your business to the next level. It's what I do.

Dear Glen,
 
When people ask me what I do, I tell them, "I teach the world
how to prospect on the Internet and get rich!
 
It's what I've been doing for twelve years."
 
If you believe that prospecting and sales is a "Numbers Game"
you're playing the wrong game!
 
If you believe that a prospect is someone who can be convinced
that they need your product, you're playing the wrong numbers
game.
 
If you believe that you need to get in front of as many prospects
as possible, you're confusing a real prospect with people who are
unlikely to do business with you........ever.
 
If you believe that you need to talk to everyone around you about
your business, you're setting yourself up for burn-out and failure.
 
THE BEST SALES PEOPLE ONLY SELL TO THE BEST PROSPECTS
 
In my NEW Social Networking Mastery Video Course, being released on
Friday, September 11th, I teach you how to find and identify your best
sales prospects..........someone who really wants what you're selling,
and is ready to buy---------NOW.
 
In the traditional "Numbers Game" associated with sales, you may have
been taught to "sell" to everyone you contact.
 
The result? You waste a lot of time. You get rejected, then discouraged
and then you stop trying to sell.  Sound familiar?
 
In my NEW Social Networking Mastery Video Course you'll learn how
to find people who actually want what you're selling!  

They're out there........waiting for you.....in a pool of HALF A BILLION
people.
 
The Best salespeople are selective and only spend time with the Best
Prospects.
 
You wouldn't go fishing in the Sahara Desert!
 
Let me teach you how to identify and sell to the people who want your
product or service.  It's what I do.
 
If you want to add 1 new customer to your business every day in less
than an hour,  I can help you.....It's what I do.
 
But you must act NOW.
 
 
Right now, I am going to give you the chance to get in on a very special
"EARLY BIRD" price.
 
As of today, you can be one of the first to gain full access to the most
innovative lead generating and prospecting systems ever released, and
save $268 of your hard earned cash by getting in on this special today!

Social Networking Mastery will be selling for $349, but you can order it
for ONLY $175 if you act fast.  That's a 60% Discount.
 
So JUMP ON THIS NOW and SAVE $174!

In ADDITION, If you order TODAY, you'll also receive 2 months
of access to my LIVE online coaching sessions called "Ask Max."
( a $94 value )

Once my new system is released on Friday, you will immediately skip past
all the others in line... and gain full access to this revolutionary, business
building system first. 

Make no doubt about it:  By getting in now, not ONLY will you save
significantly, but you will gain a HUGE edge on the competition.  

By being first in line, you will discover my latest breakthrough strategies and
methods to consistently add an "endless" amount of top-notch prospects to your
business, each and every day... guaranteed!

Plus, you'll be able to build your business without spending a dime on marketing,
or advertising!

But you must act quickly.

It could be just a couple of days until my team is ready to release my new,
"turbo-charged" system. And, when they do this "$174 EARLY BIRD Savings Offer"
will disappear. Then it will be released to the public at full price.

That's fair, right?  You bet it is!

So, get in while you can, and take me up on this limited time offer.

Signing up is easy, just click on the link below now:

http://www.maxsteingart.com/mastery

It's really that simple... and your business will be changed forever.

"Social Networking Mastery" is destined to become the standard
for which all future training on any topic will be measured.  Just
ask Gena, who added 61 new people to her business in August.
 
That's right. Gena added 11 people in May; 12 in June; 25 in July;
and now 61 new people in August.  That's 109 people in 120 days.

I helped Gena take her business to the next level.
Let me help you.  It's what I do.
 

Warmest regards,

Max Steingart
The Father of Social Networking

P.S.  The EARLY BIRD SPECIAL Ends when Social Networking
         Mastery is released.  Don't miss out.  I'm trying to save you $268.


This message was sent from Max Steingart to glenbrink.22ndcentury@blogger.com. It was sent from: Success Online, 300 South Pointe Drive - Suite 2206, Miami Beach, FL 33139. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Email Marketing by
iContact - Try It Free!


Manage your subscription  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Inside] Your 6-Figure Audiobook

Enjoy Tax Free Bitcoin Trading with Americans opening Bitcoin IRAs in record numbers!

100 Free RAISR Coins at CryptoFundRaiser