Your Coach Is Here And It's Game Time

Hi Glen,
 
Here's Some Good News... 2 seats in my Prospecting Mastery
'One On One' Coaching program have just become available.
 
     Special Bonus Offer Listed Below
 
As 2 new network marketing prospecting superstars exit to make
prospecting history in their companies, 2 fresh soon to be superstars
will make their entrance.
 
     "At the Rate that I am going, I'll be making
     $40,000 a month in a few months." Howard
 
     "My first company check after working
      with you for 3 months was $64,000.  G.W.
 
     "You taught me to build an organization
      of 6,000 people in 6 months." Sara
 
     "12 weeks after working with you, I
      had 1900 people in my business." Gary
 
     "You helped me add 1000 people to my
       business in 3 months."  Cindy 
    
Will you be the next history maker, Glen?
 
     Special Bonus Offer Listed Below
 
In another three months, you'll close out the year......and you could
be laying the foundation for a record breaking year in your business
in 2010.
 
Will you have achieved your targets by years end? And if you haven't,
what will you be doing about it?

And when, WHEN will you decide enough is enough and do something
about it?
 
Because it seems to me, there's no reason that time should not be
NOW, Glen!
 
Can you seriously think of a good reason why you should not today,
right NOW, in fact, make that decision you've been turning over in
your head?
 
Thinking is all well and good, and planning a great idea. But without
action, it all comes to naught.
 
     "I sponsored 8 people into my business last week. 
It was enough to put me on my company's weekly 
leadership board....all I can say is "Wow"!!!
Thank you so much." Eric F.
 
8 people in one week!! Wouldn't you like to be able to do that?
Wouldn't you like to be able to do that every week? Well, there's no reason
why you can't once you know how, and I can teach you.
 
      "I added 109 people to my business in 120 days. And had
       the time of my life doing it!"  Genai
 
I encourage you to think about it now – if you keep doing the same kind of
prospecting you're doing at the moment, when and how are things magically
going to change?
 
How will the NEXT 6 months be different from the last 6?
 
They could be great if you give me the opportunity to show you the way..
 
     Register by 6 PM today and you'll receive an EXTRA 4 hours
     of Coaching PLUS Free Admittance to my Boot Camp. 
 
Decide now. Take action. Snap up one of the 2 new open spots on my
one-on-one coaching program and take the rare opportunity to work with me
live. Use my experience and knowledge, my Internet Prospecting Mastery
system to take control of your prospecting and surpass ALL your goals.
 
Do it now. The time for delay is gone.
 
Your Coach is here and it's Game Time!
 
Warmest regards,

Max Steingart
The Father of Social Networking
 


This message was sent from Max Steingart to glenbrink.22ndcentury@blogger.com. It was sent from: Success Online, 300 South Pointe Drive - Suite 2206, Miami Beach, FL 33139. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Email Marketing by
iContact - Try It Free!


Manage your subscription  

Comments

  1. Respected friend, Glen!
    Allow me to greet you Firstly, and to ask you for your health, family and love. If they are good, it might also mean that business, profit, success or anything will be very god.
    I have a great bizniss, which I'll share to you, but now I have negotiate with visitors from space, it easily can happen that the 2010 start World War 3 that will take 30 years ... Thank you very much indeed, I Please will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Thanks and God bless you and your family.

    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Your's faithfully,
    http://Gabrijel.notlong.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Inside] Your 6-Figure Audiobook

Enjoy Tax Free Bitcoin Trading with Americans opening Bitcoin IRAs in record numbers!

100 Free RAISR Coins at CryptoFundRaiser