maybe it's time for a little grace, hunh? xoxo SOS

   

Have you shared SOUL with a friend today.....join and let's wake up together!

"

Have grace for others being less than their highest selves.......as they may have to do the same with you sometime....or maybe they already have! " J.Hough

Hey you.....the other day, I responded to an email with (what I thought at the time) was a pretty brilliant answer.....but after looking at it later, I realized it had a bit of ego in it.  I felt horrible.  Then he emailed me back with such grace and open heartedness, that I was put at ease and able to jokingly acknowledge my unconscious act.  I just love being the person that gives or receives that kind of grace..........it makes the world a better place.

 

 

SOUL Whispers - 

Giving grace to another for a moment of forgetting who they are.......is to give grace to yourself.  Are you perfect?  Well, I can say that I am perfectly imperfect.......and getting more gracious with myself every day!

 

LET GO OF THE OARS

Who are you going to give some grace to today?  Would you rather be right.....or make the world a better place.....I'm just saying! 

 

 

  I know that in general, your intentions are so pure and kind.  The minor blips of forgetting who you are, barely show up on my radar....and I like it that way........xoxo  The Sister of Soul

 

 

 

 

UPCOMING EVENTS: 

November 4th - Jennifer Live at Toronto Botanical Gardens - The Facts About Swine Flu - and Awakening to your Disease Free Personality

October 27th- Get Out of Your Own Way Tele-seminar with Masterpiece Life and Jennifer Hough -http://www.masterpiecelife.com/teleseminars.html to join....no charge! 

 

Become a Fan:  I would love it if you would become a fan of mine on Facebook........I give out exclusive recordings, deals on upcoming events, and previews of upcoming SOUL Mails!  smiles, Jennifer

Jennifer Hough

Promote your Page too



The Vital You

159 Bloomington Road
Stouffville, Ontario
L4A 1X4
CA


The Vital You

159 Hwy 47 RR#3
Stouffville, ON
L4A 7X4
CA


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Inside] Your 6-Figure Audiobook

Enjoy Tax Free Bitcoin Trading with Americans opening Bitcoin IRAs in record numbers!

100 Free RAISR Coins at CryptoFundRaiser