how to have infinite energy...seriously....xoxo SOS

   

Have you shared SOUL with a friend today.....join and let's wake up together! 

 "Energy is infinite....so why do we get tired?  Judging and analyzing is strenuous. Wonder how much sleep we need when we give it up?  I don't know, and I intend to find out."  J.Hough

 
 

Hey you.....I had a client today....at the end of the day.  Oh, I was tired before I started.  I believed (for a brief moment in time) that when you work 18 hours per day for 4 days in a row with over 50 people that you should be tired.  Silly me.  The coaching connection was so inspiring, I got all my energy back.  In fact, it's 12:22 in the morning right now, even as I share this with you.  Cool hunh?

 

SOUL Whispers - 

I must say, giving up judgment and analysis takes awareness, and it is so worth it.  I mean do you really care that much about justifying why you're tired, or would you rather figure out how to transcend the whole idea.  I vote for plan B.

  

Let Go of the Oars

Don't get me wrong, I looooooooove my bed.  And, I value the freedom to choose my bed or being wide awake with nothing in the way of either choice.  Rock and roll.

 


  When it comes to you, I have all the energy in the world! xoxo  The Sister of Soul





Get Out of Your Own Way™

Next one in February of 2010!  Stay Tuned!

 

Jan 24th - The Love Expanding Relationship Course with Joe and Jennifer

Email Jeannie for more information at vitalyouinfo@sympatico.ca !  a 1 day intensive that will change your view of relationships and open you up to ease and flow in every way.

 

 

Soul Radio With Jennifer Hough

 - Download or listen to - Transcending Anxiety in Times of Great Change - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/soulradio

 

 

 

Become a Fan:  I would love it if you would become a fan of mine on Facebook........I give out exclusive recordings, deals on upcoming events, and previews of upcoming SOUL Mails!  smiles, Jennifer

Jennifer Hough

Promote your Page too



The Vital You

159 Bloomington Road
Stouffville, Ontario
L4A 1X4
CA


The Vital You

159 Hwy 47 RR#3
Stouffville, ON
L4A 7X4
CA


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Inside] Your 6-Figure Audiobook

Enjoy Tax Free Bitcoin Trading with Americans opening Bitcoin IRAs in record numbers!

100 Free RAISR Coins at CryptoFundRaiser