finding flow and ease.....xoxo SOS

 

Have you shared SOUL with a friend today.....join and let's wake up together! 

"Flow and ease do not come and go with circumstances.....they are a way of being." J. Hough

Hey Glen ...... I was at the Toronto Airport today...and security had been tripled......and I was in a line for 3 hours and missed my flight to Costa Rica.  All around me was incredible upset and anger.  I was catching that bug a little.  I started to engage the upset of others.  Then I remembered, that I was given the capacity to choose to remember that I am a magnificent child of a magical Universe......

 

SOUL Whispers - I did not change my thoughts....although my thoughts effortlessly changed.  They changed because I disengaged from the drama a few hours later.  Was it easy?  Well, I had a couple of wonderful friends to speak to (thank you) who assisted me to remember the truth of who we are.  It took some inspired action.......and I couldn't imagine living any other way.

  

Let Go of the Oars - Being righteous is one way of being..........and dancing with what life presents is another way of being.  I say "cha cha cha".

 

  Let it flow, let it flow, let it flow (is there a song?) xoxoxo The Sister of Soul

ps.  did you see my hilarious Joyful Juicy Relationship Video to Joe (my co-facilitator sweetie pie)....very funny.  He is out of country right now, and I decided to do a little something to cause a giggle

 
©December 2009 - Jennifer Hough

  

 William Linville Live with Jennifer Hough on SOUL Radio

 for our friends around the world, download the show!

 

Jan 24th - The Love Expanding Relationship Course with Joe and Jennifer

Email Jeannie for more information at vitalyouinfo@sympatico.ca !  a 1 day intensive that will change your view of relationships and open you up to ease and flow in every way.  Here is all the information about this event!

 

  

Become a Fan: 

Jennifer Hough

Promote your Page too



The Vital You

159 Bloomington Road
Stouffville, Ontario
L4A 1X4
CA


The Vital You

159 Hwy 47 RR#3
Stouffville, ON
L4A 7X4
CA


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Inside] Your 6-Figure Audiobook

Enjoy Tax Free Bitcoin Trading with Americans opening Bitcoin IRAs in record numbers!

Why Worldprofit is the Key to earning online not just now -- but for YEARS to come.