If making money in your business isn?t EASY, you ain?t doing it right?

I am doing business with David Wood and can testify to the truth of his article:
http://MLMEXPRESSCASH.COM
If making money in your business isn’t EASY, you ain’t doing it right…
"Ok…
…this might sound a bit ‘off‘ from what a lot of people are saying, but I PROMISE you, that what I’m saying here is not only true, but when you really get it – I don’t think you’ll ever struggle to have money in your life again.
Let me define this for you…
When I say that making money is easy – I’m not saying it doesn’t involve work – what I am saying is that there should be no struggle involved in the process, and when you understand the flow of money and how to create income on demand, your income will ‘flow’ instead of having that feeling that you’re beating your forehead against a wall with nails in it…
Here’s how this post got inspired:
I was in an airport the other day, and got talking to a speech pathologist who is traveling through Costa Rica with some friends for the next month or two.  After 2 or 3 minutes, she asked me what I do for a living, and I just decided to tell her the truth…
“I’m a drug dealer.”
After she got nervous, I laughed and said ‘kidding, seriously – what I do is EVEN better – I get paid to live like I want all day.’
We then started talking about economics, the government, the Federal Reserve System, and how the internet and instant communication fits into the future of the world.
(well, OK – it was me talking and her being bewildered by foreign concepts that almost no one understands…)
It became very clear to me in about 10 minutes, that this 35 year old gal had NO IDEA how the flow of money worked in the world, and it got me thinking…
…I wasn’t really able to create income on demand until I learned how the flow of money worked – and once I understood HOW it worked – I got rid of a bunch of silly concepts that were holding me back from creating what I wanted to create in my life.
Since that time – I’ve consistently made around $30,000 per month, and sometimes a lot more from my various businesses – and honestly, with very little struggle, it just ‘flows’.
http://MLMEXPRESSCASH.COM
So what the HECK did I learn?
Well, I was raised in a Mormon family, went on a mission, went to public school, my Grandpa was a University president for UAF in Fairbanks, Ak – and BOTH of my parents were exceptional students and products of the ‘system’ of the baby boomers…
…all of this nonsense resulted in me (along with the entire baby boomer generation – WHICH by the way, isn’t as true anymore, they are waking up to the real nature of what’s been happening to them in a BIG way right now) not understanding AT ALL the truth behind creating income.
I was raised with the philosophy that if I worked hard – I would be paid a fair wage for my labor – whether it is mental labor, as a product of my intellect and education, or whether it was physical labor (as a product of skipping school too much… lol)
In any case – it took me A LONG TIME to figure out that what I just described has absolutely nothing to do with how much money you’re going to have.  Let me give you an example of how my personal stupidity resulted in a lot of poverty in my life:
I got involved in Amway in 2002, right after I was done being a Mormon missionary for 2 years in the British midlands.  When I was a missionary – I had paid for all of my bills 2 years in advance, and the finances were managed by someone who was good with numbers (a mission accountant, essentially).  My bills were paid from a central location that I didn’t manage, electricity, land-line (we weren’t allowed to have cell phones) and then about 40 pounds was direct deposited into my bank account every 2 weeks that was for ‘extra food’ when people didn’t feed us.  (true story).
So I was completely free from financial burden, had my needs met all the time, never knew how much anything costs – and could focus on mission work (the point of the accountant guy – usually one of these guys manages about 300 missionaries).
I don’t know if I consciously thought this – or if it was an unconscious belief – but for some reason, when I got in Amway – I thought if I just ‘worked hard’ that I would have money mysteriously appear in my bank account.
NOT the case!
It’s funny – but if you’re an employee and you just ‘work hard’ you’re pretty much guaranteed a set wage as long as you have a job and perform – but employee’s rarely think about where the money for that wage comes from, that it has to come from several things:
1.  Money changing hands from one person to another
2.  Profit being generated from the difference between cost of goods and the revenue created.
3.  BAMB!  There’s now money to pay the employees, and hopefully some left over at the end of the month for the boss!  (otherwise, you ain’t going to have that job for long)
Let me tell you the important part of that scenario though – that is the KEY indicator of a successful business:
1.  MONEY CHANGING HANDS
You see, when I was in Amway, I worked REALLY HARD – the problem was, I didn’t understand that working hard has nothing to do with how much money you make.  Let me explain the formula in a little more detail, and I’m going to show you how most people get hung up:
The formula is this: Person A has money, and gives it to Person B in exchange for something he wants.
Here’s the thing most people don’t get (it’s not that they don’t understand it – it’s that they never really think about it).  To get the money from Person A – Person B doesn’t have to actually be involved in that process AT ALL.
?!?!?!?!?! WHAT?!!?!?!?! YOU MEAN I DON’T JUST HAVE TO WORK HARD TO GET MONEY!@!!@!!
Nope – in fact, how hard you work has nothing at all to do with how much money you are going to have in your life – how much money you’re going to have has literally only one key factor – how many people give you money, how much they give you, and what your profit margins are after you pay for everything.
When I figured that out – I started asking the next key question:
“Gosh dangit – how then do I get lots of people to give me lots of money – and what do I give them in exchange that’s so valuable that they’ll KEEP giving me money over, and over again???”
Lol.  Kind of funny in one way – but thinking along those lines let me to a fascinating discovery – there are only actually a FEW WAYS of getting people to give you money!  (legally, anyways – we’ll throw out gun-point robbery and drug dealing for now)  All you have to do is pick one of these ways (they have different levels of pain and work depending on the method) and BAMB!  Let’s make you some easy cash now!
Method #1 (The Stupid Way):  Trade your manual labor (either mental or physical) for money your boss gives you, and just expect that it will keep working.  The reason this way sucks, is that you’re intimately involved in the money-getting process, meaning that you have to show up to get paid.
Method #2 (The Smarter, But Not So Smart Way): Sell stuff to people that they don’t want or need, by getting really good at selling.  This method can work to make lots of cash now – but the problem is, you’re still intimately involved in the process and are trapped – just like the employee – and since people don’t really want your stupid product, you won’t have any recurring purchases and selling will eventually burn you out.
Method #3 (Getting There – But Not Quite The Greatest Money Getting Method): Find a group of people who want something, and find a way to sell your product or service to them by leveraging what THEY WANT, to sell them what YOU WANT.  This method actually works quite well if you know how to sell, but the problem with it is, there’s always a limited market with this method – if you have to convince people to do something that they don’t quite want, you’ve always got to be coming up with crazy ways to sell it to them.  Although this isn’t my MAIN METHOD of earning income – I still use it all the time to sell valuable products and services to people who don’t know they want them… (yet)
Method #4 (ALMOST the greatest money making method ever, but not quite): Find out a product that a lot of people already want, and find the cheapest, best way of delivering it to them.  Man, this method just rocks – the reason?  No real selling required, you can acquire customers and keep them cheaper and longer if you give great value – PLUS, you can also upsell them products that they didn’t know they needed yet.  However, this method still, although somewhat leveraged, is a high paying job – however, it’s a relatively easy one if you manage it properly.  But unfortunately, if you stop working, your income stops, which leads us to…
Method #5:  The BEST Way Of Money Getting In The History Of The World! Are you ready for this?  Ok, grab a pen….
“Find a people who want a product with high profit margins and repeat purchases, find the best way of selling it to them WITHOUT you being involved in the process at all…”
I just had a gasm.
(brb)
Ok, got my new shorts on – the cool thing about this method is that once you set it up – people give you money without you doing anything!  Now that’s cool!
That means, you can make a ridiculous income, live wherever you want in the world, do what you love, and money just flows into your account on autopilot – with no hard work, effort, or energy involved.
That’s why I like Network Marketing (when done properly)
http://MLMEXPRESSCASH.COM
So here’s the couple of questions I have for you:
1.  Are you trying to sell something that people just don’t want, or do you just suck at selling it?
2.  Is there high enough profit in what you do to eventually outsource it so you don’t have to continue managing something for the rest of your life?
3.  Is there a big enough market to sustain your dream lifestyle?
4.  If you want – you’re welcome to send money my way, any time – just click on any of the images that ‘glow’ when you hover over them.
Lol.
In any case – I hope that you take these concepts and make a boat load of cash – the world needs more rich people to create jobs, buy nice stuff, and otherwise show us all what’s possible when the mind of man (or woman) is focused on a singular cause.
To the top,
David Wood"
“Rich, Free, and Curly“
http://MLMEXPRESSCASH.COM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Inside] Your 6-Figure Audiobook

Enjoy Tax Free Bitcoin Trading with Americans opening Bitcoin IRAs in record numbers!

Why Worldprofit is the Key to earning online not just now -- but for YEARS to come.