Internet Business Blueprint Internet Marketing, Viral List Building, Social Media Mastery o Home o o Meet James o Virtual Office o Social Web Traffic o Traffic Exchanges o Private Vault o Resources o Privacy Statement o Contact Us Dr. Jeffrey Lant Is An Acquired Taste But Not A Scam Artist

Dr. Jeffrey Lant Is An Acquired Taste But Not A Scam Artist



Dr. Jeffrey Lant co-founded Worldprofit in 1994 and has served as CEO for 16 years. Anyone who has developed a Internet business that has brought 700,000 associate members through it’s sales process certainly understands marketing and doesn’t need me to defend him here. However, I am annoyed enough by a few silly and unsubstantiated comments that I have read concerning Dr. Lant that I decided to shed some light here and perhaps vent a little.
Worldprofit was created by a group of home business experts to provide a turnkey solution to help individuals who desire to create a real and sustainable business online. Worldprofit uses a unique and one of a kind method to convert free associates to dealers or paid members and it is this method that has both made Worldprofit incredibly successful and Dr. Lant somewhat controversial.
First, let me explain their unique “Live Business Center,” which is supervised by live monitors 24 each day, 7 days each week (other paid members) and Dr. Lant himself. The advantage of their system to the prospective member is both transparency (the sales process takes place in plain site for all the world to see) coupled with a supported call to action – we all know that people often fail to take action.
So where is the rub? Dr. Lant can be a little rude, condescending at times and always impatient… this is just the truth, but he is equally committed, supportive, generousblatantly honest, motivational and a true marketing genius. YOU must draw your own conclusions when evaluating Dr. Lant as a mentor and Worldprofit as a busniness model for you.
Personally, I spent weeks actually investigating the facts about Worldprofit and Dr. Jeffrey Lant before deciding to join Worldprofit and I believe I made a great decision by doing so. I want to share my view of Dr. Lant with you, which I think you will find more useful than many of the cliche and unsubstantiated comments you will no doubt discover online.
Vince Lombardi Winning 300x236 Dr. Jeffrey Lant Is An Acquired 
Taste But Not A Scam Artist
“Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.” …
“Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate.” - Vince Lombardi, Coach Green Bay Packers
Dr. Lant reminds me of my freshman high school football coach who used to say some of the most rude, condescending and motivational words I have ever heard come from a leader… sound familiar? What I learned from my football coach as a young, talented, but undeveloped athlete forced me to grow beyond my own self-limiting beliefs… get the lesson here?
I could go on in volumes here – I think it would serve you far more to let the facts speak for themselves and I would encourage anyone considering Worldprofit to do their own homework, just as I have done. ALL of the FACTS you need are easily available online from the comfort of your home computer.
Here is a little guide to the factual claims and where to find the third party information to discover the truth for yourself.
Fact #1. Worldprofit is one of the longest standing e-commerce companies on the Internet founded in 1994
Fact #2. Worldprofit has been BBB Accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 11-10-2000
Fact #3. Worldprofit is the #2 home business (by pier group) according to Alexa with a Worldwide Ranking of 11,241
Fact #4. Dr. Jeffrey Lant is in-fact a Harvard Graduate (I confirmed this through the Harvard Alumni Association)
Fact #5. Thousands of people have made real income by applying themselves to Worldprofit’s “Millionaire Bootcamp” taught by George Kosch. many of these individuals have failed time and again for the lack of focus training and a supportive community, which they have found at Worldprofit.
John Wooden UCLA Winning 285x300 Dr. Jeffrey Lant Is An Acquired 
Taste But Not A Scam Artist
“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
- John Wooden, Coach UCLA Bruins
My final bit of advice is that you read all that you find while investigating Worldprofit – the good, the bad and the neutral. Notice that the personal attacks on Dr. Lant tend to be extreme, childish and lack any real facts to back up their comments and claims – most people are smart enough to read between the lines.
My personal experience with Worldprofit has been very positive, I made money on my third day, have helped others do the same, have benefited from the ClickBank tools and other automated SEO and Marketing Systems included in the package to promote my primary business. I can honestly say that Worldprofit has over-delivered thus far and I have only scratched the surface.
Please be sure to post a comment and let me know if this article was helpful for you.
I am here to help you succeed and live your ideal Internet lifestyle by created multiple income streams!
230f7838ce3cae0635c29260bef6affc1 Worldprofit Review and 
Recommendation
P.S. Review Worldprofit Here: Worldprofit Live Business Center
(c) Copyright 2008-2010 James A. Holmes. All Rights Reserved.
*************************
James Holmes, Global Team Builder, Coach and Trainer, combining online and offline techniques to help you grow your business. To request a free 30 minute consultation contact James by phone at or email at james@AskJamesHolmes.com
*************************
Note: If you’d like to reprint this article on your blog or in your newsletter you have permission to do so as long as the copyright information and the resource box above remains with the article.
*************************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Inside] Your 6-Figure Audiobook

Enjoy Tax Free Bitcoin Trading with Americans opening Bitcoin IRAs in record numbers!

100 Free RAISR Coins at CryptoFundRaiser