Smart Tips For Your Personal And Business Success Today
Jeffrey Lant CEO CEC: Smart Tips For Your Personal And Business Success Today..........
Hey, Internet marketing chump. Looks like you've been fooled again. You must like it!
by Dr. Jeffrey Lant.Author's program note. I can't stand it another minute, Poopsie. I just cannot stand by and let you fail for even one more minute. Because today, like yesterday, and all the days before, you are going to fail; you are not going to make a single penny from that joke you call your online "business."
Instead by day's end when you've racked up another day of chump change, you'll be worse off... a day wasted, a precious day you could have used to get ahead,now in the cosmic trash can... clueless on how to get out and make the money you say you want. Look at yourself closely in the mirror right now... that's one poor puppy staring back at you.... pale, wan, hapless, helpless, pathetic, disgusting.
And this is the guy you expect to lead the victory parade? LOL! LOL! LOL! It's time for your Internet marketing make-over... It's time to own up to and grasp what you are doing (the stuff that doesn't work) and what you must do (if you expect to have any chance of online success at all). Let's get started with a cool tune that pretty well summarizes the mess you're in, the mess you'll stay in if you don't follow sensible advice and make a radical change."
"Fooled Again (I Don't Like It)". Play the tune and set it on the highest decibels, for you're about to fly. Put up your collar... find those ultra cool shades you sheepishly wore just once... wear them like the symbol of insolence and impertinence they were meant to be ... now move that arthritic body... for babeeeeee, you are about to astonish the world; Tom Petty and his Heartbreakers -- plus one extra guy looking remarkably like... me -- are about to help you out of the sad situation you just can't seem to shake.
The seventh track from their debut, self-titled album "Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers"
The song is "Fooled Again (I Don't Like It)". Recorded in (1971, it was what rock was all about... attitude... edge... in your face... don't tread on me, maggot...stand back world and prepare to be astonished, I've got the ticket to ride. Now belt out the lyrics that pretty much summarize your entire Internet experience...
"Looks like I've been fooled again/
Looks like I'm the fool again/
I don't like it, I don't like it."
Now hear this... you're not just singing a tune... you're announcing the advent of the new regime... the regime where you're a successful online marketer, not just some luckless schlepper, kick-me sign always on your back side, the guy it's oh-so-easy to ridicule, disdain, and dismiss. You can always feel sorry for these toads, but you can never, ever respect them. And that's why you don't just need to scream "I don't like it." You've got to do something to turn the fiasco you call Internet marketing around... and at once!
Try these suggestions on for size.
1) STOP doing what you're doing. It doesn't work. Can't work. And the silliest thing is that you ever thought it would work. The great thing about the 'net is how easily you can test your ideas, thoughts and suppositions to see how well they work, indeed to see whether they work at all. For you see, something that doesn't work today is not going to work tomorrow. Thus, experimentation is and must always be the order of the day, every day. If you won't test, you won't succeed.
2) Get trained. In my role as an Internet success counselor at worldprofit.com I have had occasion to train, work with, and nudge thousands of people worldwide over the last 20 years. Nudge? What that means is not just setting the objective and teaching folks how to achieve it... but to keep each student's nose to the grindstone, keeping them focused, accepting absolutely no excuses, including absolutely no "special pleading" where the candidate offers "reasons" why she didn't do what she was pledged to do: following each and every step, no ifs, ands, or buts. Your nudge is an essential part of your success team, and though I say it myself, I am the best nudge on Earth, the least easy to deceive and hide from, unrelenting, never losing sight of the goal, more determined to see you successful than absolutely anyone except your mother. You'd be exceptionally lucky to work with me, and that's a fact. So, I ask you. Who's helping you set goals, brainstorm means of reaching them,reviewing results to see what worked and what didn't, and always ensuring you stay on track? Yeah, I thought so. You're not doing it, no one is helping you do it. You're not focused on results, no one is helping you get focused. Thus your results are non existent, just the way they have have always been. What an embarrassment! Have you got any self-respect?
3) You have no list and are not doing the consistent, strenuous work it takes to grow one. This one's a real killer. For the last over 40 years now I've been telling my students, beating it into their often amazingly resistant brains that "the list is the business, the business is the list." How important is your list? Say there's a fire in your office. What would you grab first to save? Inventory? No, inventory is easily replaceable. Your computer? No worry here. Easily replaceable again. (You do back up, don't you?) That picture of your mother-in-law; you know the one that confirms her near perfect resemblance to a rare genus of ancient lizard? (Please try to be serious.) The correct answer, of course, is your list. It is essential, irreplaceable, unique. It's loss would be catastrophic, a body blow from which you might never recover. And that is why "the list is the business, the business is the list." The $64,000 question just this. What did you do today to build your list and turn it into the huge money-making tool you require to make the big bucks you say you want and haven't got a clue how to get. Self-deception, self-deceit, self-delusion. This is what you're specializing in and your thread-bare results give ample testament about just how successful you've been... and will always be. That better make you happy, because that, lamb chop, is what you're going to get.
4) How are your copywriting skills? Can you write the words that dance and thrill, the words that make people from Alabama to Beijing jump up and shout, causing even the deadest heart to beat faster, faster, faster still? You'd better be, because otherwise you're in for a lifetime of significance expense, because top copywriters command top dollars... the dollars that come straight out of your pocket; so sad for you but absolutely necessary if you expect to have ad copy that pulls the more lucrative response.Of course knowing you, you'll try to conjure the magic words yourself; anything to save a penny. But that, as you'll quickly learn, just won't cut it... words without the wizard's legerdemain, without the magic, produce dismal results... and that just won't do unless you like endless outflow and driblets of income, few and far between. This is your certain fate when you turn down demonstrated experts and attempt to do their crucial job yourself. Sucker.
5) Trying to build a money-making business off of "free"? Are you one of the hundreds of millions of would-be entrepreneurs online this very moment who is making -- and every single day, too -- the critical, fatal error of trying to make money off "free stuff" to be found online? If so, listen up. That is IMPOSSIBLE,can't be done, and only wastes your time and energy. Did you hear me? The extent to which you want Internet success without reasonable investment is the extent to which you will fail, absolutely, positively. Now for the real craziness. Day after futile day would-be entrepreneurs and Internet marketers enter the Live Business Center at Worldprofit.com. They are told, clearly, honestly, politely, thoroughly what they need for success... and go right out to do the EXACT reverse, ensuring failure, DOA. The Internet has empowered these sad creatures, each a candidate for spam, rip-off and certain loss. Why does this happen to so many so often with such miserable results? Because the typical 'net entrepreneur is the very model of sloth, laziness,avarice. They want wealth without effort; magnificent results without knowing how to get them; falling victim over and over again to those who find victimizing these foolish people a piece of cake; integrity, honesty and old fashioned business standards and acumen the first to perish in such a pernicious environment; once gone, gone forever.
Must it be this way? Certainly not. Failure as much as success is a choice.
Now it's time for you. Visit me in the Live Business Center at worldprofit.com where we work together in a giant worldwide team so that you expert assistance 24/7/365 advising, counseling, guiding, reassuring, all accomplished in an environment of professionalism and good fellowship.
Glen :-) myproempire.com