How I Get More Traffic From This Newly-Tapped (And FREE) Source

How I Get More Traffic From This Newly-Tapped (And FREE) Source Than Most Big Spenders Blow-Through In Their Paid Accounts!

Best of all, this is targeted traffic, the kind that turns into S-A-L-E-S! Better get a piece of yours before this Wild West rail moves on for good


From: Glen Brink and John "Ritz" Ritskowitz
Re: I Don't Want Just More Twitter Followers. I Want MORE SALES!


Dear Fellow Online Marketer,

A lot of folks will try to sell you on getting more followers with Twitter.

More followers, they say, equals a bigger list.

But does it really?

See, I have a different approach. I don't care about the number of followers I have. I care about the targeted traffic I receive from Twitter.

Targeted traffic = sales, and I have the stats to prove it.

Put another way: A few hundred followers who are passionate about my niche are light years better than hundreds of thousands who could care less.

I could probably get thousands of Britney Spears' followers to follow me, but what will that get me? Do you think they're going to want to network with me or visit my blog or buy my products and services?

Probably not.

This is a case where quality definitely trumps quantity.

And where you choose to focus your efforts makes all the difference.

Why Twitter? Well, it just happens to be a very effective way of generated pre-qualified free website traffic. If you do it correctly.

In fact, I made just a few changes to my Twitter account and my blog less than a month ago, and look what's happened since:

Mostly I just applied some tried and true direct response techniques, that I already know work, to Twitter and my blog.

In fact...

Getting Followers On Twitter
Was The Easy Part!

Converting them to sales wasn't as simple. But it's definitely doable.

I want to show you what I did that got me free targeted traffic and more sales from these few tweaks that I made (it has nothing to do with "mass following" or anything like that).

I put everything I did into a series of videos. They're full of meat, and they show you exactly how you can do the same thing I did to get results like this.

But First, A Warning...

If you're just looking to gain more followers on Twitter, you'll get that here, but you won't be pleased with the results. I'll wager you'll do a LOT better with the targeted traffic and SALES that these followers will bring you. But you need to know how to get the right people to follow you.

These videos show the EXACT steps I've done in the last 3 weeks to get massive targeted traffic to my blog, and more importantly, sales!

What did I do? Absolutely NOTHING!

That's the viral element taking over. Your followers will keep things going for you, even when you're not there!

I hope you see the power of this potential. Even MLM can't match this for sheer numbers reached with their "pyramid" structure. After all, there's absolutely NO pyramid of any kind here!

No, this is MUCH more powerful.

There's plenty more that I want to show you.

I will admit, however, that it will take an hour or two to set everything up, then 10 minutes or so each day, depending on how much you want to gain using these methods.

I know that once you've put them to the test in your own campaigns, they'll work for you too.

John Ritskowitz
Editor & Publisher
Twitter Traffic Swarm

Here, I'm showing you what I did, so 60 days is like an eternity for Twitter. Give it a try for yourself.

The window of opportunity for you is NOW. It's going to become much harder to achieve these same results very soon.

You know, right now the average person is exposed to about 3,000 advertising messages a day, according to Michael Brower, PhD, and Warren Leon, PhD, in their article Practical Advice from the Union of Concerned Scientists.

Even estimates on the low end put the number at closer to 1,000.

But my point is this: How many of those thousand ads do YOU recall? I'll wager maybe only a handful, if that.

Yours in profit,

Glen Brink and John "Ritz" Ritskowitz

:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Inside] Your 6-Figure Audiobook

Enjoy Tax Free Bitcoin Trading with Americans opening Bitcoin IRAs in record numbers!

100 Free RAISR Coins at CryptoFundRaiser